Friday 15 June 2012

Bastard Landlord And Other Folk Songs!


Got my LUL Pension Statement this morning so I won’t be Starving in 2025 about the time Ireland will next Qualify for a Major Tournament on last night’s Performance. All I need to do is Survive the Slings and Arrows of the Present. I’m off today to try and Retrieve £700 that has been paid to my Landlord instead of to myself. I doubt it will be handed over so the good News is at the current Rate I will be about 2 Years ahead in my Rent. The Flipside is that as things are going to be really tight for the foreseeable future that Money was to pay for a Holiday in Ireland to see the Folks. So It’s Cabinet Reshuffle time and I’m going to pay for the Holiday when I get my last Pay Check on 30th of June which will leave me with the Sum Total of Fuck All. Then we will be out on a Limb…oh yes and quite frankly my Dear I couldn’t give a Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment