Sunday 10 June 2012

Stick To The Schedule!


 
Had a strange dream about the Meeting I’m doing the Talk at Tonight. It involved chairs and People appearing and disappearing repeatedly. When I thought the meeting was just about to start I looked round and everyone was gone, then they where back but the seating had all gone….etc etc….repeat when necessary. I asked someone was it always like this and he said yes. Anyhow I got Testier and Testier as the 20:00 Kick Off had long passed until at 20:45 Mike the Secretary asked me what my problem was and I Punched him in the Face. I was going to look in one of those Books for Deciphering Dreams but have decided that it’s just part of my reaction to the deep sense of Loss I feel at missing the Football. A Loss I hope which will not be reflected on the Pitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment