Thursday 28 June 2012

AA Campus!


Staggered up to a Lunch Time meeting as usual the Sun was Blazing and the Meditation on the walk there was Top Drawer but my splendid Mood started to Evaporate on Arrival as there was a lot of construction noise and I couldn't hear the Speaker. The noise may have been a good thing as what I did hear I didn't like and the whole time I very Pretty Woman I don't know kept staring at me, so much in fact that the Guy beside me nudged me and said you’re in there. We both agreed that She was quite Insane and left it at that. The Icing on the Cake came when I got Collared to do the Chair Tonight at another meeting this was achieved by the age old Icebreaker of "are you watching the Football Tonight" to which I replied no. This question 6 months ago would have been answered in the Affirmative, just in case. Anyhow all round I guess it's been a Pretty eventful day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment