Saturday 25 February 2012

You Could Tell At A Glance, When He Took Up His Stance!


Gave my blog address to my mate yesterday [first one] and in hindsight it may have been a mistake as i found myself trying to qualify things i had written and had a bit of anxiety over things i may have written. Now he's going to know that all those high powered business meetings and appointments i attend are really me sitting like a sad C**t in an Internet Cafe and as he is a master of the dark arts of advanced shaming tactics [lord knows i should know i taught him] i can expect abuse. Prime example would be the endless stream of abuse he gives me whenever i wear my favourite Ganzie i think i strike an elegant figure in it whilst Sean says i look like i have special needs. Obviously my man has issues about the Jumper and is trying to control me into binning it through shame. He has sucked all the fun out of the Sweater and the only enjoyment i get from wearing it anymore is purely to annoy him. I think i will post a picture of it and you can decide its merits or lack of. Anyway speaking of Shaming Tactics my Ex Wife wants the blog address, she's not getting it and i didn't think she could read anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment