Friday 3 February 2012

We Are All In This Together!


Recently  got my Student Loan Statement for last year by the time they have added an exorbitant amount of interest my payments for the year amount to bugger all off the overall debt. I’m gonna need several life times to pay off that fucker or give up work and then I won’t have to pay at all. So you can guess my reaction when on the news today I heard that the man in charge of the Student Loan Company hasn’t been paying income tax on his 160,000 pounds a year. I guess it’s only to be expected as the way things are going only working class people will be forced to pay tax. So if I have got the picture straight then it’s the rich getting richer and contributing less and less and the workers being shafted every payday. I did hear somewhere that if the rich paid their share [not extra] of taxes the deficit would not exist. Hopefully Karma will take care of this in balance as the old self esteem will suffer from a life style which includes being a parasite on humanity. If Karma lets us down we could try revolution it can be justified as resistance to oppression and let’s be fair if people like me get a say in future then the Tax Dodgers will be stripped of a lot more than their Knighthoods!

No comments:

Post a Comment