Wednesday 22 February 2012

State Of The Nation!


Nothing earth shattering to report got a lot of free time at the moment and not doing a great deal with it other than down loading music and sitting in Starbucks. Fortunately I’m a bit better organised in the evenings and have lots of stuff going on what with my meetings and a few meals. Also been hitting local Theatres and watching some good Plays. In fact going to one on about a Serial Killer who is given a Lobotomy it’s called “Frozen” sounds loike a barrel of laughs. Speaking of Mental Health what i really need at the moment is to get hold of a brand new AA member to take to loads of meetings and introduce them to 12 Step Recovery. Don’t be mistaken here I’m not bad trying to be good what i have got is a Spiritual Malady which responds only to Love and Service. Thankfully spending time with the new man has perks as whilst I support and encourage them my focus is off me [Hallelujah] and my unfulfillable wants [needs are always looked after]. Plus I never ask anyone to do something in recovery that I’m not doing so I get to sharpen up my act. End product for me is a chance to get myself back into Grateful living. For them if they do what i was shown comes the same opportunity if they don’t, can’t or won’t I’m not sure of the outcome but it’s likely not to be pretty. Either way i still gain now that’s what I call a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment