Monday 20 February 2012

Conga Time In Belfast!


Was down the Unemployment Exchange this morning nearly lost the will to live just walking past the front of the building and i could see a queue like something out of the cold war just on the other side of the front doors. Waited my turn and was directed to a bank of phones and after some shit music was connected to Daniel who though upbeat provided me with very little information. Left none the wiser so got no choice but to deal with the companies HR department to find out just what to expect in my pay packet on the 28th. I always need fall back positions first one is the few hundred pounds tax rebate i got last week which will see me through if i only get half pay, second get the info together to make a claim, third and least likely return to work. Anyway aint worried to much as AA experience tells me im well looked after and just going to go up to Starbucks and chill for the afternoon and use their wifi to download some more music!

No comments:

Post a Comment