Monday 27 February 2012

Assume The Position!


Go to an NA meeting every Sunday which starts with a 10 minute guided Meditation and can honestly say it’s the most rewarding experience. Now I already know that and have been using a daily Meditation for several months which has been instrumental in getting my head out of my ass and into the moment. So can anyone explain why as the benefits are felt in every department of my life my commitment to the discipline [a few minutes a day] is wavering all over the place. I have a feeling it’s my Addict resisting wellness pure and simple the little Bollox wants me dead. As recovery does not use terms like could, should, right or for that matter wrong i’m just going to give it a go today and reap the rewards. Pity you can’t stock pile recovery as i will need a bit extra tomorrow when i go and face the Management at work though in reality i haven’t given that situation a second thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment