Friday 10 February 2012

Sure As Eggs Is Eggs!


There are forces at play in the world and some things seen inevitable as in on the news today i saw that a Scout Master got 15 years in prison for molesting children. It showed a picture of him in full scout gear and philanthropist wasn’t the word that came to mind though it did begin with p. Perhaps they should arrest these people at the interview and save time, money and suffering. I feel those forces at play in my own life though not to touch children more the inevitable slide towards going back to work. I’m at the Doctors in 30 minutes doing ground work for another 4 week sick note which I need next Tuesday. After that which will be easy it’s going to be back to work or begin fighting dirty. This sadly is my preferred option as you can tell I need to work on my Spiritual Growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment