Wednesday 8 February 2012

elvis costello and the attractions - goodbye cruel world [256]


1984 and Declan  McManus is on his 9th album and the quality throughout is quite remarkable. This album will always remind me of the late great Roy Orbison who covered the track "Comedians" from this album and i know the first lyric is from a book but i can't remember the name but it goes ""And I'm up while the dawn is breaking, even though my heart is aching. I should be drinking a toast to absent friends instead of these comedians."

1."The Only Flame in Town"
2."Home Truth"
3."Room with No Number"
4."Inch By Inch"
5."Worthless Thing"
6."Love Field"
7."I Wanna Be Loved"
8."The Comedians"
9."Joe Porterhouse"
10."Sour Milk-Cow Blues"
11."The Great Unknown"
12."The Deportees Club"
13."Peace in Our Time"

http://www.wupload.com/file/2528630972/elvis_costello_and_the_attractions_-_goodbye_cruel_world_[littledarkblogger.blogspot.com].rar

No comments:

Post a Comment