Friday 17 February 2012

Empire Strikes Back!


Hardball time has begun from the Man his rep's want to see me to discuss my Sickness either at the Office or bizarrely Starbucks. will probably go for the Starbucks offer as i can make a quick exit from there and they can't corner me. Still got to be on my best behaviour and fend off any pretend concern about my well being with equally pretend concern about how i feel I've let everyone down...etc etc etc. Hope they forget to bring a Medical Professional [as i am] along to the meeting as it will be a straight forward affair then to direct all queries regarding my health to my Doctor....thank you and goodbye. Might bring along a Union rep just to protect my interests. Good news is that they have clarified my entitlement s to sick pay and there is plenty of scope there for manoeuvre and i could keep this ball in the air for the best part of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment