Thursday 16 February 2012

Everything Ship Shape And Above Board!


As i get my shit back together i realise how isolated i've been and how low my self esteem had got. At the moment 2 of my sons are living with me which is a miracle in itself as for several years there i just wanted them to keep away and leave me alone. Second miracle is that they seem to be at ease with the situation as do i and i get a real good feeling coming home seeing the lights on and knowing that at least one of the boys is around. Bottom line for me is that when i'm irritable, restless and discontented in life i pass that on to everyone around me and those who can escape do just that and those who can't have there lifes made harder. So with regular meetings and adherence to my programme and being aware of my behaviour everyones lot is improving especially my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment