Thursday 9 February 2012

x ray spex - live at the roundhouse 2008 [192]


After 13 years in the wilderness the band reformed in 2008 for this one off show and from the first song "Oh Bondage Up Yours" which Polly Styrene sings with her daughter and grand-daughter to the very last beat its an electrifying performance. Now it also serves as an epitaph to Poly Styrene who sadly died last year [RIP]!

1. Oh Bondage Up Yours!
2. Art-I-Ficial
3. Obsessed With You
4. Warrior In Woolworths
5. Crystal Clear
6. Lets Submerge
7. I Am A Cliché
8. I Cant Do Anything
9. Identity
10. Melancholy
11. Genetic Engineering
12. Highly Inflammable
13. I Live Off You
14. I Am A Poseur
15. Germ Free Adolescents
16. Junk Food Junkie
17. Bloody War
18. Cigarettes
19. The Day The World Turned Day-Glo
20. Oh Bondage Up Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment