Sunday 12 February 2012

Your Tea Tastes Like Piss Mate!


Was up and at them early today and did lunchtime share at an AA meeting and now a quick blog and up to my service commitment at an NA meeting at 5.45pm. Must be on the right path as i am cool with this where as a while back i would have been mighty pissed off at what i would have seen as to much aggro. lets be fair though a while back i would have been sitting isolated at home in my illness and would have jumped at half a chance of being fully back in recovery. I suppose the moral is i have no idea what is good for me as i feel energised today and have to believe that its the actions that are bringing this about. So I'm off to another meeting and have some new man dementedly telling me all the reasons he has to use and i will be patiently kicking them all into touch. On a very sad note i noticed that the Magnificent Voiced Whitney Houston had died after years of well publicised Drug Abuse that I'm afraid is the other option for the Addict. I wonder did she ever have the honour and Spiritual lift that only being tea maker at a fellowship meeting can bring as I'm sure she would have fitted right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment