Sunday 26 February 2012

For God And Arsenal!


I repent for all the nasty comments i made about the Arsenal all season as that was one of the best games of football i have seen in years. Just to beat the ancient enemy would have been unbelievable but to be 0-2 and then to win 5-2 is utterly astounding given current form. So in amends for my poor behaviour in the past i am going to try seriously to not pick up resentments at people in the street just because they are badly dressed or have an odd shaped head [or body]. This should free up some brain space to uncover the real reasons for my dis-ease with life. Although things with me are better and i am mighty chilled i would still benefit from an inventory of my resentments and fears [step 4 style] so i can continue to progress. I do want to be Spiritual i just can't help the enjoyment of watching those B*****d'S getting pummelled today!

No comments:

Post a Comment