Saturday 4 February 2012

Split Personality But No Crisis!


Getting in the swing of Spiritual Living [with a small s] again and everything seems to have simplified right down to the basics. Recycled about 80% of my cloths, loads of books, ornaments and kitchenware along with the mountain of old bills and pay slips that seemed so important. Now the house looks a lot better or at least emptier and for the first time in years I feel a positive vibe coming off the place. Last night I was sitting in among my few remaining possessions listening to a bit of Mink DeVille and The Flying Burrito Brothers chilled to the bone. Did buy myself a nice mp3 player yesterday and loaded it up with some nice and simple relaxation and guided meditation tracks and one excellent Self Esteem track. Will be listening to these whilst walking for miles out in the countryside which remains one of my favourite pastimes. Still be keeping one foot in the unreal  world just in case the revolution materialises and I’m needed, also like to keep an eye on our glorious leaders and marvel how anyone bothered to vote for them. Had a little chuckle as another one of the Tory/Treacherous Liberal Cabinet got his collar felt and had to resign it was nearly as much fun as watching American TV Evangelists trying to explain their fornicating….give us a great big Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment