Monday 13 February 2012

This To Shall Pass!


Got up this morning and popped into work and gave my Boss another 4 week sick note he was smiling like Mitt Romley but i reckon if it was in his power he would kill me and all my family or at the very least he'd love to sack me. When i got back that other well known breed of mass murderer the Postman had delivered a cheque from the Inland Revenue a Tax rebate no less. That’s now nestling in my new Bank account...you know the one that if worst comes to the worst and i end up losing the job I don’t want or for that matter even attend will definitely not be declared down the old Rock N Roll [Dole] office. On a less enthusiastic note I’m going to have to try and get honest soon as I can guarantee that God will be doubled over laughing at my best laid plans and a heavenly spanner shall not doubt be thrown into the workings. In the mean time can i just say that it's been a very good day for the underdog!

No comments:

Post a Comment