Wednesday 22 February 2012

kris kristofferson - songs of kristofferson [320]



Top drawer song writing by this sometimes Actor sometimes Country Singer and always entertaining. Bittersweet lyrics and a really mellow vibe amount to beautiful songs which have been cover many times but never equalled. Personal high points for me will always be "Bobby McGee" and the awesome "Sunday Morning Comin' Down"!

1."The Silver-Tongued Devil"
2."Loving Her Was Easier (than Anything I'll Ever Do Again)"
3."Me and Bobby McGee"
4."Help Me Make It Through the Night"
5."For the Good Times"
6."Who's to Bless and Who's to Blame"
7."You Show Me Yours (and I'll Show You Mine)"
8."The Pilgrim: Chapter 33 (Hang In, Hopper)"
9."Stranger"
10."I Got a Life of My Own"
11."Why Me"
12."Sunday Morning Comin' Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment