Saturday 18 February 2012

Hidden Treasures!


Ran into my beautiful ex on the way here and we had a coffee and it was great with some heart felt respect from both of us and much flirty banter. On the way down the road after i was a bit thrown by the experience and using my new found Spiritual approach to life i just thanked the powers that be for the experience and strolled on contented. Five minutes later in my fantasy head Anna has phoned me up and asked is it ok to come up the house to see the boys, after lighting some candles and tidying up she arrived and on the settee we had a little kiss and cuddle. Noticed strangely that there were no boys present so we made love five times [not 4 but 5] on the rug. Snapped back to reality and had a bit of a laugh at me auld noggin' playing tricks as per usual. I'm not really a well boy and was definitely sewing seeds [wishful thinking] when i asked her did she still have the Diesel Thong i loved so much, she didn't tell me but did say that it was probably with the rest of her knickers which i had stolen. God help me but i do have a modest collection of Womans underwear from my previous incarnation!

No comments:

Post a Comment