Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Working Class Can Kiss My Ass!



Looks like all that Meditation and Adopting a positive Attitude may have finally Paid off as this very Morning after making a Claim for Employment Support Allowance on Monday I received a Text saying Game On or words to that Effect. So with a bit of Funding in the bag I can get on with Chillin' and please don't think ill of me as Opting out is an Option for all of us and I’ve worked for over 30 years............which is enough to Joyfully Claim whatever I can.
Only one Dark presence on the Horizon and that's a Second confirmed Sighting of an Ex-Girlfriend trying to Track me down. This time by going on my Son Declan’s Facebook and asking about me.....Low and Dirty [but not in Bed unfortunately] and a major reason why I don't Social Network. As this is the Lady who Taught me Exactly what I don't want in a Relationship all I can say is that She has Two Hopes....Bob and None!

No comments:

Post a Comment