Wednesday 25 July 2012

Mad Dogs And Irishmen!


Blogging late today as I’ve been out Basking in the Glorious Sun and working on my Tan or in the Case of an Irishman Sunburn with possible Heat Rash and maybe even a few Blisters. Who cares though it will only last about a week and by then I should feel better and have something resembling a Tan.
The Olympics have begun with the first Event held this afternoon a Woman’s Soccer Match in Wales and my Brother Brian the Dodgy C**t has a Ticket and I’ll be looking out for him in the Crowd. It’s a bit of a comedown for the Lad as the last match he attended was on the Final Day of the Season to watch his Beloved Man City take the Title in the 94th minute.
I’m getting in the Spirit myself and having no Tickets will have to make do with watching the Marathon and will be checking out if there are any other Outdoor Free Events!

No comments:

Post a Comment