Monday 23 July 2012

Powerlessness Of Positive Thinking!


I Wish I had the Enthusiasm for Life and Happy Go Lucky Attitude of the Practicing Alcoholic. Just yesterday I was behind a likely looking candidate who was asking to know the Prices of a Bottle of Whiskey and eventually asked for whatever was cheapest qualifying this with a Hopeful request for Bells or Teachers. Being informed that the Teachers was £11 she asked was that for a Litre only to be told the Litre would be £17.50. After a quick look in the Purse the Lady told him She had only £3.50, a short time later She left with what looked like some Dodgy Eastern European Special Brew. On my Turn I thought Fuck It and asked for 200 Fags, Some Reading Glasses and a Choc Ice and offered him £2, I had no more luck than the Lady but felt Uplifted for having given it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment