Thursday 12 July 2012

Balancing Act!



More Good News as the Shits have finally paid my Housing Benefit after 3 1/2 Torturously Insecure Months when I was receiving nothing except the odd Threat from the Landlord. So there is Relief in the Camp and I am right in the Middle of Recovery to Maximise the Effects of these Gifts. So I was out there Early mixing it with the Natives and a Nice long Meditative Walk to my Tea Making Commitment at the Lunch Time AA Meeting and I am off this Evening to do a Talk at a Meeting in Welwyn Garden City wherever that may be. I’m not a Spiritual Giant 8 months ago I would have done none of these things and even more Telling Nobody would have asked me to either. So I’m Grateful for the Gifts received and for the Stability I Feel within!

No comments:

Post a Comment