Tuesday 17 July 2012

Reasons To Be Tearful!


Sent off all my Paperwork to the ESA in Support of my Claim and now can only wait and see what happens but should it all go well I shall be Sorted for the Short Term.
Scanned the News the other Night a thing I’m more and more Reluctant to do these Days as I’ve always known it’s a load of Propaganda and General Bollox even a Moron could see through but alas the Man on the Street doesn’t or at the very least can’t be bothered. For Example the News reader will Chant his given Mantra on Insurgents in Afghanistan a Term which only applies to those Born and Breed there whilst never using it in Relation to those who Surged In. Couple that with the Hideous Slaughter going on in Syria Daily which would bring Tears to a Glass Eye with Pictures of Mounds of Dead Civilians and some Inane Arsehole Presenter giving the Age Old Apologists excuse that these Pictures cannot be Independently Verified. 
Anyway what did Interest me was the G4S cut price Olympic Operation as I would have been down there with my HV Vest if I’d have known they needed bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment