Saturday 7 July 2012

Recycling For Sensitive Folk!



Still on my Daily Meditation Routine from which I am Reaping some Serious Rewards, so I guess Routine is not the right word. I'm using the Monroe Institute Gateway Experience which can be found on-line I got mine from "Filetram" there are 6 sets of CD's with 6 CD's in each and it's taking some time for me to get through them in fact in about 3 weeks I've got as far as the 4th CD in the 1st set. Guess the rewards have been Impressive so i just want to make sure I follow the Directions Properly. Anyhow were I got the most Healing Experience was in the 4th CD which is about Energy Convertion, basically it leads you through a very Simple Process of Swapping your Fears and Negative Emotions after a Minor Painful Examination for Positive Emotions about the Same Events.....Listen I'm not a Reviewer so try it out for yourselves as Like all Good things it's Free and Simple and the Results where Astounding and it felt like Slight of Hand a bit Like a Trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment