Monday 16 July 2012

Havin' It Large!



I have long known that Meditation is by far the best Weapon I have for growth & Healing etc etc but I never expected this much from it as today I have been reliably Informed [by Official looking Letter]that I have Won 915,950.00 Euros in the Second Euromillion Spanish Sweepstake International New Year Program. Yes its a bit of a Mouthful but who cares as I didnt buy any Tickets in the first place. The Letter also gives me a Number of ways to be Paid I can have Bank Transfer, Endorsed Certified Chque [?] or Cash Pick Up. I have given it some thought and Im going for the Cash Pick Up as I have never been to Nigeria!
Alas after Today’s Meditation Ive been Prompted to Donate my Prize to a Sacked Bankers Relief Fund and have Informed the Lottery Organisation of my Decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment