Thursday 5 July 2012

At One!


I can't believe it's now over 6 months since I last went to work and the Joy of not going through that Emotional Turmoil Daily has not even begun to recede. In fact plans are well advanced to Opt out on a Permanent Basis as I am getting down to Low Budget Simple Living and on a Serious note I much Prefer to be Skint than have to Listen to some Trumped up Semi Illiterate Loser giving me Lectures and Explaining to me things he clearly doesn't understand on a regular and frequent and let's add pointless basis. Now I just get up and get out there and the only Communing going on is with Nature and it's Blissful but just Lurking at the back of my Mind is a Nagging thought that maybe I should go back just once and Bitch Slap him in the Mouth.....and much later in another Lifetime I could use AA's 9th Step to make Amends!

No comments:

Post a Comment