Monday 9 July 2012

Thank God That’s Over….Next Please!


Another Monumental Effort required today to Firstly make another Claim for Income Support [Check] to Modestly Finance my Early Retirement and Secondly to Secure another Sick Note for 3 Months if possible to Finally be Medically Retired from my Job. If all goes well and the Future looks Bleak enough I should be Dancing in the Street by this Evening. If you think I’m Weird you would be spot on, but please consider this: The Job was a Major Contributor to Physical, Emotional, Mental and least we forget Spiritual Collapse and I am Healing from the other Contributing Factors as well through AA, NA, Meditation and Renewed Commitment to Recovery.
If Acceptance is Truly the Price of Freedom and I believe that it is, then this Particular Surrender and Acceptance may well have saved my Life or at the Very Least Prolonged and Enriched it!

No comments:

Post a Comment