Sunday 15 July 2012

Empty Vessels!



 
Strangely or maybe not now that the Daily Stress of not knowing where the next few pound is going to come from and how the bills are going to be paid I feel at a bit of a loss over what to do with myself. There was a lot of Time and Effort spent Securing my rights and now that time is Free for other Pursuits. So Ill need to give some Careful Thought on Issues like Work, Holidays, Meetings and generally staying Busy.
I suppose it would Benefit Me and others most if I up my number of Sponsees and Guide them through the Recovery Process. That said one of the Lads wants to Meet me before my NA meeting this Afternoon. So Peering into my Crystal Balls Im seeing him in Starbucks, He wont come to the Meeting after and his Step work will not have been done. Not meaning to be overly Optimistic all I expect is to have someone Eating into my time whilst I wish I was alone and reading a Book and as he Drones on about issues Hes doing nothing about I may turn Homicidal!

No comments:

Post a Comment