Wednesday 4 July 2012

Going Overboard On A Tide Of Emotion!



So its Feelings Meeting time again up at AA Central and as usual the Social Spastics are running for cover least they have to give Labels to how they Feel. Apparently it's OK to tell a long Winded Tail of how you chased a Man who Cut you up in Traffic half way to Scotland just as long as you don't have to Explain what type of Psychotic Emotions Underpin such Drastic behaviour. One week I fully expect to be there on my own Feeling Sad and Unloved and thinking that if I wasn’t Secretary I could have Swerved Attendance myself!

Sean rang me there now to say that he forgot that he has to do the Talk at a Meeting in Kingsbury this Evening and that's why he won't be there...I shall be checking the Where To Find!
I do have some Sympathy [check Dictionary somewhere between Shit and Syphilis] for him as the Poor Bastard has to ask his Wife how he Feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment