Saturday 21 July 2012

Don't Come Around Here No More!


Making an early Escape today as I was sitting in front of the TV not a place I spend any significant amount of time but it Lures you in and I’m Fucked if I know how. All you get is a Diet of Cooking, House Moving, Junk Selling, Antiques Shows, Human Interest [not to me], Passport Control, Cops, all held together by Frequent Ad breaks for Suing, Stair Lifts and Death Plans. So I Scan the Channels in desperation and find myself watching that all time favourite WWII or some other Propaganda like the News in its 24 hour endless Loop. Anyhow like the Allies at Dunkirk I’m making a Strategic Withdrawal to the great outdoors.

And Yes I Understand the not to Subliminal Message of the 100% Arrest Rate of the Cop’s Shows, that they’ll come round and Fuck you up if you Step out of Line. My Experience is Slightly Different as I Live in London where no Effort is made to follow up Crime or Arrest anyone and should the Cops Step over that Line in say Belfast or Hackney the Locals may very well Fuck them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment