Wednesday 18 July 2012

Brain Washed To Perfection!


Only one Fervent Wish today other than Sobriety and that’s that the God Damn Rain would lay off for a while. On a Budget of pretty much Bugger all Life is made a lot more Pleasant and less Expensive when you can Leg it or Cycle around with the Sun on your back and in a Split Second of Insight you think this is why I no longer Pitch in at the Office. No complaints though as Rain or Shine I’ve Broken Free and if I keep it Simple I can have a nice break in Ireland and a few more Months of AA and NA Meetings plus a Daily Coffee in Starbucks finest Armchairs. Lately I’ve taken to Listening to a Hemi Sync or Binaural MP3 called “The Abyss” whilst Tucked away in my Armchair [free online but can’t remember where from…google  it] and without fail I’ve Nodded off every time right there in the Middle of the Coffee House. Not sure what the other Punters think but let’s be Fair I need the Relaxation and I’m long past Caring [Obsessing] what others think!

No comments:

Post a Comment