Monday 2 July 2012

Experimental Medicine!

Hope I'm as wrong in my Fears about my own Future as I was about last night’s Football Result which was a bit of a Spanish Master Class. My Future would have been slightly more Secure if I'd remembered to book an appointment with the Doc to renew my Sick Note which has run out leaving me Technically AWOL from Work a Condition that I hope the Management won't pick up on. Anyhow I'll be First in the Queue when the Surgery opens at 5pm even if it means Trampling a few Pensioners in the Process as you get nowhere on this Earth unless you Throw your weight around. I'm thinking of asking him for some Alternative Therapies to bolster my Recovery Rate which is Sluggish or downright Pisstaking depending on which side you take in this Medical Debate!

No comments:

Post a Comment