Tuesday 24 January 2012

soundtrack - rocky horror picture show [25 years of absolute pleasure] [192]


Here's one for all you folks [like your's truly] who like to dress up in woman's clothes from time to time. I used to get dressed up and go and watch this with a friend of mine. He was not content with the experience and is now a she!

1. Science Fiction/Double Feature
2. Dammit Janet 
3. Over the Frankenstein Place
4. Time Warp
5. Sweet Transvestite
6. The Sword of Damocles
7. I Can Make You a Man
8. What Ever Happened to Saturday Night
9. I Can Make You a Man (Reprise)
10. Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me
11. Once in a While 
12. Eddie's Teddy 
13. Planet, Schmanet, Janet
14. Rose Tint My World
15. Don't Dream It Be It
16. Wild and Untamed Thing
17. I'm Going Home
18. Super Heroes
19. Science Fiction/Double Feature (Reprise) 

No comments:

Post a Comment