Wednesday 25 January 2012

Claiming The Moral Low Ground!


They had new cups up in Starbucks yesterday plain white with an embossed logo. I pinched 3 [Venti, not so Venti and Small] and they now live in my cupboard. I get like this when I feel hard done by in life don't know if its the on going saga at work or maybe the hassles on-line at the moment or perhaps I just feel lonely. Anyway the result is pretty predictable I start taking “Five Finger Discounts” everywhere I go a bit of Shop Lifting here, not paying fares on Trains and all sorts of lamentable behaviours ill befitting of a man with 26 years recovery [surely you mean not drinking and not recovery]. I'm not adverse to stealing I would recommend it to anyone in need as if it's fine for our leaders it should be OK for the downtrodden [rationalisation of the super size variety]. The problem for me is that these behaviours are coupled with me seemingly not caring if I get caught [chronic low self esteem] which poses at least one serious issue I would be appalled if caught [false pride.. what will people think of me]. So I'm none the wiser it's somewhere in between a cry for help and just being a thieving c**t the choice is yours. Antidote for today will be to go to an AA meeting and keep my hands in my pockets the rest of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment