Saturday 14 January 2012

Sobriety And Beyond


Went to see a play last night which starred a good friend who i met 13 years ago on his 1st day sober and hell bent on a course of action which would kill him. It was splendid to see the lets face it miracle that has taken place since he got clean. I came away energised by the experience and feel that the last 5 weeks have changed a lot of things which have put me back on the right track which i thought was gone forever. i was bent out of shape by personal tragedies the sudden loss of my Soul Mate and the just as sudden disappearance of my younger brother [Eamonn Owens 18/01/1962 may be somewhere in Ireland or Scotland if seen please let me know]. If i can hang on to this about my 4th chance at life and probably my last i will dedicate a lot of my time to work with the AA newcomers cause its great fun and can produce thee most amazing results. I'm one by the way and will be 26 years sober on next Thursday the !9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment