Monday 30 January 2012

Heads Down No Nonsense Mindless Boogie!


Getting into full recovery mode and not before time. Have a bit of a pray up in the morning and get out their and be of service. Picked up a new comer guy yesterday totally off his nut but i began what will probably be a lengthy process of breaking down his denial. He thanked me for my time i assured him i got as much from the encounter as he did. keep hitting the meetings [AA and NA] no matter how toxic i find some of the people as it's me that's out of sync not them. Getting back into the habit of apologising for my behaviour if I'm out of order but getting a lot less out of order at the moment as I'm very mindful of my condition. Also supplement everything by linking in to a bit of mindful meditation throughout the day if i feel pressure or just to get in touch with my core. This is not as hard as it sounds i just mainly start to take heed and concentrate on my breathing that clears away the cobwebs and clutter and i always get very quickly a feeling of well being. I can do this on the march and usually do sometimes with the addition of a guided meditation CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment