Thursday 26 January 2012

Free To Do Whatever The Tell Us We Can Do!


Watched a documentary last night called Thrive [got it from this URL Thrive (2011) DVDRip x264 SayFull.mkv] it covered a lot of issues from Global Control [new world order], supression of free energy sources, banking irregularities, ufo's, control of the media, food production,  crop circles to name but a few. Now I have no expectations whilst watching programmes like this and a lot of them I find so lightweight I just turn them off after a few minutes. This one I found very interesting and plausible and will follow up some of the knowledge gleaned from the show to check its authenticity. I'm convinced and have been since the early 80's that we are being herded into a corner by the powers that be [banks controlling the money and governments controlling the use of force]. The exact purpose of this remains unclear to me but the evidence of its existence is all around from things like homeland security, identity cards, cctv surveillance, ramping up of the Terrorist threat to facilitate more erosion of our civil liberties and my favourite the laughable rubbish churned out on news and current affairs programmes. If I lived in America I think I would join one of those survivalist communes but the best I can do around these parts is grow my own fruit and veg [learning how being the key thing] stocking up on enough basic foods to last for 2 months [quite cheap and easy to store] and important to me is to borrow nothing and to take out no loans or any type of credit.You may see this as further proof of mental instability on my behalf but in my defence I would like to point out that having witnessed 30 years of State Sponsored Terrorism by the British authorities in Northern Ireland or worse still the totally ignored Sri Lanka Massacre 2009 Killing of at least 40,000 civilians I'm rightly worried about the abuse of power......anyone fancy a few home grown truths give Thrive a watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment