Saturday 21 January 2012

Man Overboard!



Really enjoying my 9 week rest from work. I've been hitting 4-5 AA meetings a week, reading some great books I'm halfway through Irvine Welsh's book “If You Liked School You'll Love Work” [great title].Walked about 7 miles yesterday afternoon just for the hell of it. Popped into a couple of Internet cafes [high speed] downloaded heaps of films and music to blog and for myself. Also been getting tickets to a few plays and have started building a bit of an active social life. Next step will be to begin stalking some lucky lady I did get a couple of nice smiles from a woman Wednesday night named Maria I never seen her before which is promising.All in all I ain't got nothin' to complain about. I feel as free from responsibility as an Italian Cruise Ship Captain!

No comments:

Post a Comment