Tuesday 10 January 2012

It's A Funny Old Game!


Despite almost catching the ball in both hands to deny Ireland their chance to play in the last world cup and lets face it they wouldn't have done any worse than France did Thierry Henry is still a class act. Coming on last night for my beloved Arsenal and scoring the only goal of the match showing all [lets face it a bunch of over rated and very over paid losers] but the mighty Robin Van Persie where the net is. After the game he stated “I don’t know what to say. I love the club and I hope I can do more. I rejoined the club as a fan; [when I joined first time] I wasn’t".

If the trend now is to replace piss poor, over paid, lazy [thats enough] alleged footballers with ones who have retired example dragging Paul Scholes out of retirement to play again for Man Utd. I would like to again see Charlie George charging [being carried] up field and latching on to an inch perfect pass from Liam Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment