Sunday 1 April 2012


Trying to stay objective in light of mounting pressures today. Started on Friday when I was paid new I was going to be on half pay and had made reasonable provisions for survival, also was aware after talking to payroll that due to the way these things are calculated there would be a shortfall this month which would be made up next month. So its 1/3 rations.
Since then I’ve been practicing detachment at least from my personal belongings as on Friday lost my blue tooth connection for my mouse and keyboard. This came about as Im such a Neanderthal that Id taken the mouse with me to use on the laptop as the little pad thing is too hard for me. Saturday lost my phone [again] probably turn up as its so dated nobody wants it [not even me]. I’ve picked that little phone up next day from loads of places and once left it in Starbucks for 4 hours and it was still sitting there when I went back.
All need replacing asap and will be a drain on whats left of me money. Never gave any of this a second thought until I woke up this morning totally immobilised by back pain. Im talking proper agony which has now been joined by the shitting & puking bug thats doin the rounds. A bug in fact that I told people for several days now the Irish wont be getting cause they are tough and only the English lie down at the slightest irritation.
My position has now been revised as I dont know if anyone else has tried the exquisite agony of puking whilst already in agony from back pain its a mean compo. Couple that with the added pain of struggling to wipe your arse....this really could be the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment