Saturday 14 April 2012

Falling On A Bruise!


Just been down to see my Soul Sister and it only took me 3 years and a bit to get there. I brought down some Nag champa Incense Sticks and Nag Champa Oil a couple of Tealights and a nice holder with a Purple Glass Butterfly on the side, also brought a Little Buddha Statue She liked. I asked her did she remember in 1999 when the Doctor gave me Valium cause I was really Fucked up and that she had wanted them, so i gave them to her. It was a piss poor action for 2 people in recovery then and has always remained just that so I aplogised for my part in things and a few more apologies for other private matters. What Beautiful Red Haired Irish Goddesses want the probably usually get and my motivation was less than pure to say the least. She's buried in Hendon Cemetery and I still miss her everyday!

She liked this Poem like all things Passionately;

Out of Ireland have we come.
Great hatred, little room,
Maimed us at the start.
I carry from my mother's womb
A fanatic heart.

William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment