Tuesday 24 April 2012

Captains Blog!


Yesterday I bought a 2012 Year Planner Wall Chart for 65p [very reasonable] and was offered 2 for a Pound. Within the parameters I set yesterday on the way I speak to People and taking into account the fact that I know her well I asked her how many Years I was expect to Plan with a 2012 Year Planner. She didn’t have an answer to that but did give me the item for 50p. Confidence still being on the low side by the time I got to Starbucks my favourite Capitalist Outlet where I go purely as a Life Style Statement and to be Associated with the Brand! Not as some People think to use their free Wifi and Download as much Stuff as possible. Lost the point....oh yeah I remember I took a bit of a dip Morale wise and thought I won’t really need a Planner this Year if all I can write on it is gone to Starbucks every day. After a Caffeine Injection I perked up a bit and remembered that I do indeed have several Ideas if not firm Plans for this Year whilst not working and will be relating the first of these to your good selves on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment