Sunday 15 April 2012

Just Popping Off The Cross...Well It Is Easter!



Something is definitely going right for me at the moment as this is the cleanest and healthiest I have been in years. Let me clarify that I spent a year [give or take a few years] under stress and had bouts of agonising Mouth Ulcers and recurring back Pain all I believe brought on by Stress. Anyhow that's not the point of this little discourse that point being that to combat these I Necked enough Codeine based tablets to kill an Elephant. When you couple that with other Acting out activities like using Anger and Resentment to mask real Emotions like Loss and Sadness you begin to see a very unwholesome picture emerging. Let's not mention the Compulsive Downloading of Music just yet as that one is still alive and kicking but the Codeine and Resentment has either stopped [Codeine] or in major decline [Resentment]. So I’m going to continue doin’ exactly what I’ve been doin’ as since I opted out of work there’s been no Ulcers and only one minor issue with Back Pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment