Thursday 26 April 2012

Advance Warning Required!


Lost my USB with my words of Wisdom for today on it so i've started from scratch. It's all in line with a bit of a Bum day overall. Woke up this morning to a letter saying my entitlement to Sick Pay is due to run out on the 4th of April, now excuse me if I'm wrong surely I could have had a bit more warning rather than a letter 3 weeks late. Anyhow in line with New Recovery Operational Procedures [or NROP] I went and did a talk at an Addiction Centre at 15:30 and they where a Wild Bunch to say the least. What I was doing was showing up where I was meant to be and doing what i was meant to be doing apparently this is the Spiritual Thing to do and the Pinnacle of Recovery some say. As for the Unholy Mess left by that letter this morning, well I guess I'll begin resolving matters tomorrow...wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment