Tuesday 17 April 2012

Anger Is An Energy... But Not Today!



Did what I said yesterday and completed the Resentment part of my Step 4. Great fun listing all those Bastards and what they did to me, from Ex Sponsors who may be Humping Ex Girlfriends to Bosses bringing false Allegations against me and let’s not forget a couple of Knuckle Heads making Threats of Physical Violence. Oh yes that was fun but it gets a bit tricky after that when it asks what part of me was affected which is usually Self Esteem or Security and often both, with a good portion of Personal and Sexual Relations thrown in the mix to spice it up a bit. Then the ridiculous notion that I may have done something to set these events in motion and finally to add Insult to Injury they require to know which Defects in me [surely not] caused all of this to occur in the first place. I will present this and the other Sections to some unfortunate [Sponsor] who will help me to see my part in these events and the associated character Defects Involved. Aim I suppose is to try and stop these cycles of behaviour recurring so that I can be free and to amass a list of the Aforementioned Bastards so I can make amends to them. The fact that I am light Hearted about these issues probably best expresses my Willingness to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment