Monday 16 April 2012

Nothing Primitive About Me!


Prepared some worksheets last night for my Sponsee to crack on with today when we meet up to help in his recovery. 10.30am got a call from the man saying he can’t make it he has to do his washing? Informed him quite reasonably that this was important stuff and that I was building my day around our meeting and that he need to give some thought about respecting me and my commitment to him. Also pointed out the true nature of his condition and that in future the Laundry may have to take its rightful place in the order of things e.g.  at the bottom of the pile. Hypocrisy is not my strong card [thank God] so I’m free to look at my own position in the great scheme of things especially around my Step work. I also am in need of doing a thorough Housecleaning [Step 4] and although sharing this info at meetings and with friends I haven’t as yet put pen to paper. So how about I use the stuff I prepared for my Man who’s not turning up for myself and make a beginning on my Step 4....................Is this Serendipity..............I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment