Monday 9 April 2012

More Chips And More Dips!



Watched a documentary last night called “Dreams Of A Life” which I must say was engrossing to say the least. The story is about a woman whose skeletal remains were found in her flat in Wood Green, North London sitting on the settee with the TV still on where she had been undetected for 3 years. Questions remained unanswered at the end, such as how can you keep a flat for 3 years without paying rent as surely just being dead isn’t going to stop you getting turfed out by the Man and his representatives. Anyhow they tried to piece together the life of this unfortunate Woman and explain how she just slipped off the face of the Earth and no one noticed. I tried to do the disappearing bit myself without taking it to the extremes she did but was defeated by the need for human contact. So now I’m back among the living running my jaundiced eye over my fellow travellers and pondering endlessly why I bothered reappearing should have stayed on the couch and settled down to some telly!
Upload Music Tomorrow... Say Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment