Friday 20 April 2012

Meanderthal Man!



Going to have to pad out the daily routine quite a bit as at the moment it consists of a rambling 45 min Walking Meditation through the fields. Then a stroll up to Starbucks for a coffee a bit of Blogging and a not insignificant plundering of what’s available on line for a Five Finger Discount. Read for an Hour or so and then dander home...................and that’s about it with the addition of making a dinner and Declans lunch for the next day. What’s happening I suppose is I’m still trying to do recovery without letting people in and making massive progress, but [there is always a but somewhere when you need one] creeping around the edge of my day is the delicate voice of Thom Yorke warbling
"A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal"


A magnificent lyric! Maybe a tadge Morbid and Alone and my conclusion is that I need to let people in to my life. What’s the worst that can happen? At the very least we could do a Duet or even a Quartet rendition of No Surprises!


No comments:

Post a Comment