Sunday 22 April 2012

I'll Be Waiting At The Crossroads!



Need to focus a lot better as the Mustard is really not being cut just now. I’ve just spend 10 days waiting for a Bank Statement to send to the Dole in my hunt for some Benefits, only to find once they arrived that they hadn’t been requested in the first place. That was Friday and the info for the Rock ‘N’ Roll is still here unposted and therefore unprocessed.

This is not all bad news as although I have very little money and could do with some more the truth is I have all my needs met and the things I enjoy the most Walking, Being Outdoors, Starbucks Coffee, Listening to Music, Visiting London Historic Sites, AA & NA Meetings, Piracy On Line, Charity Shops with Friends and making Declans lunch are all if not free then very cheap.
I guess what is happening is that I’ve arrived at a Calm Surrender to Life and simplifying it down to the basics with no need to be Fighting and Arguing at Work or with Anyone, Anywhere Anytime. So I suppose I’d rather be Happy than Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment